Items to be picked up will be in following categories:
- Furniture (wood and cloth covered)
- Tree branches
- Metal materials
- Car batteries
- Appliances (Refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners)
- Car tires
Items will have to be paid for at City hall prior to pick up:
- Tractor & equipment tires per unit charge of $20.00
- Vehicles (Bring titles to City Hall if you have them and advise of location)
Please separate items into the listed categories for pick up by city crews. Items will not be picked up if stacked together.
The following items are NOT included in spring clean-up.
- Plumbing and Electrical items
- Construction Materials such as Concrete/Brick/Gravel; Lath/Plaster; Sheetrock; Shingles (all types) and Vinyl siding
- Hazardous Waste items
- Household trash
- Leaves or Grass clippings
City crews will start picking up on First Street going east and west working to the south, then the north and south streets Cloud to 3rd Ave.
City staff asks that you assist a neighbor, friend, or church member who might need assistance in placing their items at the curb. A little help can make a big difference in whether the old piece of furniture or the brush pile gets to the curb.
Thank you for your assistance in making Concordia a cleaner city to live in!!!
Any Questions? Call the City Hall at 243-2670.