All Registration forms are at City Hall to turn in with payment.
Youth Baseball/Softball Rules
Deadline: Friday, August 25
Registration Fee is $25.00
(A late fee of $5.00 will be applied after Aug. 25 deadline.)
Cheer Registration Form
Program is open to kids K-4th grade (as of 2017-2018 school year).
2017 Deadline: Friday, August 25th
Registration Fee is $20.00
(IF SPOTS ARE OPEN a late fee of $5.00 will be applied after Aug. 25 deadline.)
Soccer Registration Form
Leagues will consist of the following groups: 5 & 6 year olds, 7&8 year olds, 9-12 year olds
5 & 6 year olds will play 4 vs 4, with no goal keeper and will play on a 20' X 30' field.
7 & 8 year olds will play 5 vs 5, with no goal keeper and will play on a 40' X 60' field.
9-12 year olds will play 7 vs 7 on a 50' X 80' field.
2017 Deadlines: April 14th
- Players age 13 through 15 are invited to participate in the Concordia Recreation K-18 Baseball Program.
- Players must turn 13 by August 1st and cannot be 16 before May 1st to participate.
- First year players: Team placement will be determined by a draft at coaches meeting.
Pee-Wee Baseball & Girls Softball
2017 Deadlines: Pee Wee Baseball- April 3th
Softball- April 4th
- Kids ages 7 through 13 are invited to participate in the programs.
- Kids interested in playing in this league must turn 7 by August 1st and cannot be 13 before May 1st.
- For all new or first time players a copy of your child's birth certificate must be turned in at city hall with form. Team placement will be determined by a draft at the baseball and softball coaches meetings.
- If you were on a team last year, that is your team this year. You still must register at City Hall. If you quit your team, you must sit out one full year and then re-enter the draft the following year.
Girls & Boys T-Ball
2017 Deadline: Friday, April 14th
----Late registrants will not receive a t-shirt.----
- Concordia T-Ball is for boys and girls age 5 and 6. Kids must turn 5 by August 1st and cannot be 7 before August 1st.
- This non-competitive league emphasizes having fun while learning the basics of baseball and softball, including throwing and batting. Parents are encouraged to participate in coaching or assisting a team, as well.