All Registration forms are at City Hall to turn in with payment.
Forms without payment will not be accepted. Emailed forms will not be accepted.
2019 Deadline: ______________
Registration Fee is $20.00
(IF SPOTS ARE OPEN a late fee of $5.00 will be applied after Aug. 20 deadline.)
Soccer Registration Form
Leagues will consist of the following groups: 5 & 6 year olds, 7&8 year olds, 9-12 year olds
5 & 6 year olds will play 4 vs 4, with no goal keeper and will play on a 20' X 30' field.
7 & 8 year olds will play 5 vs 5, with no goal keeper and will play on a 40' X 60' field.
9-12 year olds will play 7 vs 7 on a 50' X 80' field.
2019 Deadlines: April 8th
- Players age 12 through 15 are invited to participate in the Concordia Recreation K-18 Baseball Program.
- Players must turn 12 by April 30th.
- First year players: Team placement will be determined by a draft at coaches meeting.
Pee-Wee Baseball & Girls Softball
2019 Deadlines: Pee Wee Baseball- April 8th
Softball- April 8th
- Kids ages 7 through 12 for baseball and girls ages 7 through 13 for softball are invited to participate in the programs.
- Kids interested in playing in the peewee baseball league must turn 7 by August 1st and must be 12 as of May 1st. Girls wanting to participate in softball must be a minimum age of 7 years and a maximum of 14 as of August 1. (Cannot be in high school)
- For all new or first time players a copy of your child's birth certificate must be turned in at city hall with form. Team placement will be determined by a draft at the baseball and softball coaches meetings.
- If you were on a team last year, that is your team this year. You still must register at City Hall. If you quit your team, you must sit out one full year and then re-enter the draft the following year.
Girls & Boys T-Ball
2019 Deadline: Friday, April 12th
----Late registrants will not receive a t-shirt.----
- Concordia T-Ball is for boys and girls age 5 and 6. Kids must turn 5 by August 1st and cannot be 7 before August 1st.
- This non-competitive league emphasizes having fun while learning the basics of baseball and softball, including throwing and batting. Parents are encouraged to participate in coaching or assisting a team, as well.