Types of Permits with Fees

When Do I need A Permit?

For an application to be valid, it must be filled out completely. Call City Hall to make an appointment with Bruno Rehbein. 

*Application Fee for building, fence, sign, demolition, or building moving permit.  $10.00 

-Plumbing, Electrical, or Mechanical Permit (If not included with a building permit)

Base Charge - First $1,000.00 of valuation  $10.00
Plus $1.00 for each additional $1,000.00 of valuation  

Building Procedure
Building Permit Application

Base Charge - First $1,000.00 of valuation $25.00-Residential $50.00-Commercial
Plus $1.00 for each additional $1,000.00 of valuation    


Fence or detached accessory building under 200 sq. feet  $15.00

Sign Permit Procedure
Sign Permit Application

Less than 50 sq. feet                                                $15.00
50 to 100 sq. feet $25.00
100 to 200 sq. feet $35.00
Greater than 200 sq. feet $50.00

-Moving & Demolition:

Moving and Demolition Requirements
Demolition Permit Application

Residential or Accessory Building                          $25.00
Commercial Building  $50.00

Moving Permit Application

Temporary Use Permit                                              $50.00